- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SAS - SCANDINAVIA'S LEADING AIRLINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU
Come join our team of enthusiastic IT specialists in our work to take SAS to the next level. In the role as System Specialist Payment you will play a vital role in the Payment & Revenue IT team and our journey to deliver a state of the art payment experience for our customers and internal stakeholders.
SAS is a digital leader and has a long history of developing innovative solutions that revolutionize the airline industry. An important part of our future road map is to deliver state of the art customer payment capabilities that can improve customer satisfaction and operational excellence even further. The Payment & Revenue IT Competence Center is responsible for the following areas within SAS:
- Payment IT-solutions in all SAS sales channels, such as own website mobile app call center etc., payment is an important part of the Customer journey and SAS commercial offerings.
- Sales reporting IT-solution - the gateway for SAS "order to cash" process.
- Revenue Accounting IT-solutions - the foundation for SAS total revenue.
We also have the responsibility to ensure a smooth customer payment experience in NDC (New Distribution Capabilities), the future for airline distribution.
As a System Specialist Payment, you will cooperate closely together with internal stakeholders in the sales and finance organizations, and with current and future vendors and external partners.
Some of the main areas of responsibility
- Analyze business needs in relation to Payment front & backend and describe these requirements/functions in used tools (Jira, Use Case, Change Proposals, etc.)
- Act as a system specialist payment for changes to payment services used in SAS sales channels.
- Act as a payment specialist in regard to changes for SAS back office systems such as:
SAS Sales Reporting system (SRS), Revenue Accounting (SIRAX) and Finance (RACER)
- Responsible 1st point of contact for internal business users and for suppliers of the IT-services
- Represent SAS in regular meetings with external system providers and BPO's as well as internal business users
- Responsible for analysis of issues and problems in the delivery of the IT-services
- Responsible for supporting business representatives to specify requirements, prepare business cases, order change requests, and secure plans for delivery.
- Responsible for monitoring progress, verifying solutions, and ensuring documentation
Experience and Background
- Undergraduate education (or equivalent)
- Experience from a similar position in a large organization
- Experience of supporting business representatives in relevant business processes
- Experience of application maintenance and development
- Experience of supplier management
- Speak and write English fluently
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet commitments
- General understanding of the payment area in the airline industry, e.g.:
Amadeus reservation and ticketing
Airline industry standards, regulations, and regulating bodies
Airline financial transactions and processes and
Airline payment flow
You are a structured problem solver with a holistic mindset, who can secure the ongoing long-term development of a cost efficient and reliable payment platform and at the same time ensure the daily delivery of business value. You are result driven, take responsibility and get things done. Finally, you have a genuine interest in the travel industry.
Is this you? If so, come fly with us!
Deadline for the application is the 21st of January 2019.Please send your application through our applicant tracking system by using the apply button. We ask you to respect that we will not handle applications submitted via email.
What we offer?
Our employees are valued as our most important resource. To help you as an employee to reach your full potential, we focus on leadership and goal orientated team collaboration. Our ambition is to ensure the right conditions for continuous development of our business and our employees. We want you to grow and develop in your daily assignments, and to gain experience and knowledge to be able to seek new roles and opportunities within SAS.
About our Office
Frösundavik is a great place to work. There is a gym, restaurant, café and a variety of services to make your life easier. It's located in a green area of Solna and close to Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. There's a non-stop bus connection from the Central Station to Frösunda and commuter trains to/from Solna Station. Of course, cycling is another option and many of us enjoy the scenic route to the office every day.