- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Backend Developer
python, mysql, amazon-web-services, rest
We believe health care professionals are one of the most important social groups in any society. We want to empower them by increasing their reach for opportunities, maximize their choice of workplaces and decrease loss of earning spent on several layers of middle-men.
Sweden has a long running problem with staffing in the health care sector and the problems grow larger every year. Medpeople aims to solve these problems by providing a digital platform that connects health care professionals with healthcare jobs. A transparent, simple and automated solution that gives healthcare professionals power over their career and opportunities like never before.
We are looking for a Senior Python Backend Developer to join our core team with shares and salary.
What have we accomplished?
- Users: We have 3000+ health care consultants and 200+ healthcare departments staffing through us
- Team: We have an experienced and passionate team of 8 comprising of 3 software developers.
- Product: Stable product with constant updates and releases delivered promptly.
- Finance: We recently raised 5 million SEK from seasoned investors Gullspång Invest with the next funding round to start during spring of 2019.
- Revenue: We have a turnover of 12+ million SEK as of this year.
As our Backend Developer, you will be joining a startup with scaling product, stable funding and experienced passionate team who would be supporting you.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a senior Backend Developer with experience in Python to join our team. We try to balance our time between implementing new features and quick updates on one side while still taking time to stopping and fixing things on the other to ensure a stable product.
Depending on your experience and preference, you can either work on our API end or the database/warehousing end as our backend developer.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of backend development experience with Python (Flask framework experience is a plus but not mandatory)
- Experience working with developing REST APIs, MySQL and AWS.
- If you have worked through scaling a product before, that’s a HUGE plus.
- Being open-minded yet critical AND being confident yet without prestige.
Why join us?
- Impact: We have this unique opportunity to fix healthcare staffing and recruitment forever.
- Influence: As an integral part of our core dev team you will be given a lot of freedom to solve technical challenges and implement new features.
- Team: We have a lovely supportive and fun-loving team who loves Mondays because of the work we do and because of our friendships we have built within us.
- Salary + Stocks: We would like you to invest your skills in us rather than just working for salary for us. So, we’d be happy to discuss shares and stocks if you’re interested even though we do have the financing to pay you a competitive salary.
- Central office location at one of the lively startup hubs SUP46
Every day you choose to work with us, the day will end with us making a healthcare provider’s life better. If you think this is interesting, write to us and we’ll get back to you right away.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.