- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DigitalRoute helps hundreds of enterprises across a variety of industries worldwide to capitalize on the growing wave of consumption based commerce with our Usage Data Platform. DigitalRoute has been the market leader in this space, historically called billing mediation, for nearly 20 years. Over 350 leading companies worldwide use DigitalRoute Usage Data Platform to provide accurate complex usage-based business models. Our customers trust our technology to operate in the critical area of monetization.
We are a global company of 200 employees. We are headquartered in Stockholm and have offices all around the globe, from Kuala Lumpur to Atlanta. We are Experts - passionate and always seeking to improve. We are Open- minded - disruptive and innovative. We are Committed - customer satisfaction is our goal.
It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
Would you like to join a world leading company in developing our technically advanced product even further? The profile we are looking for will have a leading role in running our global Cloud-services and the growth of our Operations department.
In this role, you are preferably located at our Head office in Stockholm or in our office in Göteborg, both very centrally located.
Who are you?
To work this challenge, we are looking for an individual who is happy to communicate with your colleagues all over the world. You want to continuously improve the skill set of yourself as well as of your team. You get excited about building globally scaling cloud services and you love to solve problems by automating them.
We believe that you…
• Have proven DevOps experience (+2-5years)
• Have experience with tools such as AWS, Git, Terraform and Jenkins
• Have set up and operated services by measuring and monitoring availability and performance
• Are and adaptable and a pragmatic problem solver
• Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Have experience using Java, Python and NodeJS on Linux platforms
• Always think about Security when building or running solutions
As Amazon Infrastructure Engineer at DigitalRoute, you will
Be part of our global DevOps team, where you will be working with operating, develop and monitoring our Services that are used 24/7 all around the globe.
• Perform daily operations for all hosted solutions
• Design, build, and maintain DevOps specific tools
• Maintain strong security awareness for both internal systems and subscribed services
• Be responsible for maintaining and develop the company’s established frameworks (test, deploy, build etc)
• Perform L3 Support.
• Develop Emergency Bug fixes
• Do proactive work with life cycle management and outage prevention
• Occasionally do on-call duty for 24/7 support
Apply now, we look forward to you joining us!
Are you our new colleague?
Contact recruiting manager Johan Helmfrid, [email protected].