- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a web design engineer, to establish a web-based CFD simulation environment with user friendly interface. The user interface should be a simplified API to the cluster where the CFD computations are carried out. The CFD computation will run on the high performance machine from KTH-PDC. The website shall include a user registeration and payment capability, and also be responsible for user’s privacy and compatible with GDPR law.
You should first be a good web designer to design the front-end, but also keep in mind of all the related softwares and tools in the back-end. The mesh generator, CFD solver and visualization tool are staying in the back end. The scripts to run those tools are provided. You will also work with a CFD expert so that you could get immediate suggestions and help if you are not sure about how the CFD works. This web-based environment is different as any of the current Cloud Computing services (e.g. AWS), namely, the user does not need to set-up the work environment by herself.
1. have engineering or mathematical background in BS.c or MS.c
3. have interest in Aircraft Design and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
4. have experience as front-end developer and have good knowledge for back-end development.
5. have at least basic knowledge about high performance computing.
6. Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
7. familiar with Linux Operating system
Airinnova AB is a start-up focusing on the cutting-edge technology in aircraft design. It is spinned-off from KTH with a team of experts, actively involved in a number of research projects nationally and internationally, and expected to grow rapidly.