- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to develop and operate the future IT workplace for Schibsted’s employees?
As Client Platform Engineer for Mac your mission is to create a great and secure user experience for Schibsted employees. You will be a key player in making it possible for our employees to use their skills to create magic with the right set of tools. This is done in collaboration with several teams within Schibsted Enterprise Technology.
You will be part of a team that develop and operate Schibsted’s client platform with everything from billing, patch management, software distribution, preventive security measures and providing solutions for our Service desk to support employees. You will automate as much as possible and integrate with different cloud and internal solutions. If there is no tool available, you’ll develop it.
We believe that you are aware of modern security threats and that you are up-to-date in how to mitigate those. Programming comes naturally to you and you have full control of every bit and byte. When mistakes happen or things go wrong, you enjoy taking lead, getting your hands dirty and do some real troubleshooting and forensics. You like sharing your knowledge with others and might contribute to different open source initiatives.
- Bs Computer Science degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience as System Administrator or Systems Engineer
- DevOps mentality: automate everything!
- A security aware mindset
- Experience with Enterprise Client deployments, operation and development
- Deep knowledge of macOS
- Preferably experience with Jamf or other MDM solution
- Preferably a strong background in UNIX/Linux
- Comfortable in Bash and Python and/or other relevant languages like Swift
- Experience with Git, Ansible, ELK and similar tools
We offer you the opportunity to develop solutions that Schibsted employees will use to build great products that reach out to and affect millions of people everyday. Amongst many other amazing benefits we offer a personal development plan supporting your ambitions and will give you the chance to work alongside amazing colleagues on a global scale. As Client Platform Engineer for Mac, you will be a key player in a modern IT organisation with a number of exciting opportunities and challenges.
Interested in finding out more?
Send in your application below or get in touch directly with our Tech Recruiter, Sofie Axing, at [email protected] or +46 (0)73 559 56 11 if you have any questions.
Schibsted Enterprise Technology is the global IT company within Schibsted Media Group, delivering services, tools and infrastructure to the entire group and all +8000 employees worldwide. The teams within Enterprise Technology are responsible for Schibsted’s internal IT and infrastructure, providing the core foundation for Schibsted’s market leading brands, including some of the biggest newspapers and marketplaces in Sweden, Norway, France and several other markets.
Today we employ over 150 highly skilled people in Stockholm, Oslo, Barcelona, London and Milan and we are always on the hunt for strengthening our team even more. So come join us in scaling up Enterprise Technology to the next level, accelerating the digital transformation in Schibsted by creating increased efficiency and collaboration!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Senior Backend-utvecklare till ledande investmentbolag
- IT-drifttekniker till Oxyfi
- Adviser & Tech Support till Delta Projects!
- Konsultuppdrag: Systemutvecklare Junior, Stockholm
- Konsultuppdrag: Data Engineer - Big Data och analysplattform, Stockholm