Product Developer Java
Do you have experience in Java? Also knowledge of IBM Case Manager and IBM Business Process Manager or you want to learn them? Then join us, because we are now looking for a Product Developer who wants to become an expert in IBM's product stack! Please apply to join our curious and energetic team at our new headoffice in Solna. Our talented software team are growing and we are looking for a structured, solution oriented and motivated product developer to work in an environment with our wide variety of clients, products and technologies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
As a Product Developer, your main focus will be on configuring, maintaining and developing applications built on IBM Case Platform. You will cooperate closely with the business, end users and other development teams across SEB group. You will work in a team that is responsible for developing our automated processes, where you will have a strategically important role to drive our digital journey forward. In your team of highly motivating, creative and senior colleagues, you will help to enable faster delivery to our customers.
We expect that you...
• Have an extensive experience of JAVA development and related frameworks
• Knowledge of IBM Case Manager and/or IBM Business Process Manager or any other related product.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
...and you have an advantage if you have the following:
• Back-end experience with WEB services (SOAP and REST), IBM WebSphere;
• Experience of Development/integration tools: Gradle, Eclipse, Jenkins, GIT.
• Experience of SCRUM
• Experience with document management systems
• Have university or higher education degree with a relevant specialization;
• Excellent Swedish verbal and written communication skills
As a person you...
• Understand the importance of working together as a agile team
• Are willing to take responsibility and share your knowledge with colleagues
• Maintain a positive attitude and keep the inner drive to develop yourself and others
• Want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and are self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies and products
We are offering
A team that have a strong interest in new technologies and always look out for each other. Our vision is to always deliver the best technical solution with quality in focus. With us, you can use and build on your talent, through valuable education and development opportunities. We understand the value of flexible work, a healthy way of living and employees who loves working with their interest.
You will work in an industry undergoing major changes and at a workplace characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Office: Solna, Stockholm
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.
Warm welcome with your application!
In this process, SEB cooperates with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. Register your application at http://www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, [email protected]; 070 221 5970.