- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Teledyne Signal Processing Devices Sweden AB (TSPD) is a Swedish supplier of advanced subsystems and technology to international equipment manufacturers and institutes. The company supplies key technology to front-end research initiatives within particle, plasma, and quantum physics, fusion research, and synchrotron-related research for structure of matter including CERN, CEA, ITER, Max Planck Institute, and DESY. Further, SP Devices is a supplier of advanced hardware solutions within the areas of analytical and medical instrumentation including key applications of time-of-flight mass spectrometry and optical coherence tomography with great benefits to scientific and medical research and equipment. http://www.spdevices.com.
Teledyne Signal Processing Devices is a global supplier of data acquisition solutions and has its headquarters in Linköping and sales offices in North America, Switzerland, Japan, China, and South Korea.
We are now looking for a Support Engineer on our clients behalf. The Support Engineer has the responsibility to provide post-sale global support for product code, firmware and software to their clients.
- Convert customer’s requirements into requirements for software and firmware designed for TSPD products
- Analyzing and interpreting customers’ requirements
- Interface between in-house R&D and clients
- First analysis of issues reported by customers and finding reproduction scenarios
Bs EE as minimum but preferably MSEE or ‘Civilingenjör’ in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with an Electronics profile.
- Experience from technical front end and backend support
- Experience from post-sale support for product cod, firmware and software
- Experience and ability to convert Customer’s requirements into requirements for firmware and software designed for products
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in software development using C#, C++/Python
If you have specific questions you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Johan Kjessler, +46 708 53 32 32. Selection and interviews takes place on an ongoing basis. Please send your application today.