- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements
• Create software documentation and update existing documentation
• To be involved in discussion with business stakeholders to understand the product requirements and define logics to meet the requirements
• Develop unit tests to validate the code that have been developed works as expected
• Debug, fix defects and respond to bug reports
• Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products
• Discuss business and technical requirements for developing projects which will serve as proof of concept or proof of technology
• Develop the modules / components according to the requirement
• Participate and device non-functional requirement such as performance, throughout by coordinating
with business and technical stakeholders
At least 6+ years of software development experience having a focus on front-end & back-end development.
2+ years experience in ReactJS, Node Js
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Photon is the largest and fastest growing provider of Mobile First Omni-Channel Experiences. We work with over 30% of the Fortune 100 companies.
Our omni-channel presences touch over 80 million consumers every day and we have the largest pool of omni-channel engineers with over 2,600 engineers across offices in US, India, Indonesia and the Netherlands.
We are the dominant providers of omni-channel solutions for Fortune 100 companies. We define omni-channel today as broadly comprising of 5 prominent areas -
1. Consumer Facing Applications
2. Associate or Employee Facing Application
3. Adaptive Responsive Web Presences
4. In-Store Digital Presences
5. API Platforms & Blueprints