- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Mobile Developer
Industry: Casino, Gambling
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
android, mobile, java, kotlin
About the Role
We are currently strengthening our Android team in Stockholm with an Android developer.
The Stockholm Android team at Kindred Group is a vital part of the tech organization. You will be responsible for developing and integrating our applications with other systems within Kindred Group on multiple brands like Unibet, Maria Casino, Storspelare and bingo.com.
In your role you are creative, enjoy responsibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment where technology and problem solving is key. In return, we offer you a fun, agile working environment, great colleagues and a lot more. If you love developing in Kotlin and have experience from UI testing in Espresso you'll fit right in!
What will you be doing?
As an Android developer at Kindred Group, you will be a part of an Agile development team that is responsible for designing, implementing, testing and deploying Android applications for our different brands. We always strive to improve ourselves, to learn from others and we understand that knowledge grows by sharing. As you will be working closely with Product Owner, Agile Lead and team members you will get the chance to influence best development practices and share technical expertise.
What have you done?
You should have a solid Software Engineering background with emphasis on Android apps development. You love to code, enjoy problem solving and have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Several years' experience from Android apps development.
- Expert knowledge of Android Studio SDK.
- Solid knowledge in both Java and Kotlin.
- Experience in RxJava and Retrofit.
- Experience in hybrid Android apps that mix native with mobile web components.
- Test Driven Development using tools as Espresso and JUnit.
- Integration with RESTful webservices.
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to contribute to architectural discussions.
We think that you fully understand the technical lifecycle of complex projects from inception to mobile app deployment where software design and implementation plays an important part. You are used to applying your skills to create high performing Android applications where unit and UI tests secure functionality and robustness of your code.
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components and behavioural design patterns such as MVVM, MVP.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including BitBucket, JIRA and Confluence.
What we offer
- Amazing colleagues!
- Training, meet-ups and conferences.
- A great, modern office in central Stockholm.
- Occasional travel to other Kindred Group offices including London and Madrid.
- Work-life balance. Need to pick up kids at school, or workout during lunch? No problem, as long as your team is happy and you deliver your work!
- Great benefits, including health benefits, private health insurance and much more.
- Free coffee, soda and fruit all day, every day.
- Friday breakfasts, regular after-works and fun events.
To apply for this role click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form, please add a covering letter explaining your motivations for applying and your salary expectations. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch shortly.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.