About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Casino, Gambling
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
About the role
At Kindred we develop web sites and mobile apps for online gambling that are used by millions of customers across our many brands. Our development teams delivers new features on a daily basis, doing thousands of releases every year. Our teams believe in releasing small and often, building for change and automating everything that takes time away from development.
Our focus is on giving our customers the best possible experience where performance is key. We enjoy solving problems by white-boarding and pair-programming and we are firm believers in continuously improving the way we work.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with Product Owner, Agile Lead and team members to collaborate and influence new development
- Develop and evolve the front-end solutions of your team
- Ensure performance and quality of all deliveries across different platforms
- Share knowledge and best practices within the organisation
What have you done?
- Commercial experience as a Front End developer
- Strong knowledge of React and a controller framework (Redux, Flux...)
- HTML5, CSS3, ES6/7
- Worked in an agile environment
- Integrating APIs based on a micro-services architecture
To apply for this role click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter explaining your motivations for applying and your salary expectations. Our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.