Quick summary:Our mission is to “Bring power to the modern consumer”. We believe that our users know best and by listening to them, we can make great products.
We are now looking for another UX Designer to join us. The candidate will support our product teams with research, insights from users and design solutions to interesting problems together with our other UX Designer. The goal is to grow even further in 2019 with new people such as UI Designer and a Researcher.
You will work with products such as ”Mina Tjänster”, ”Abonnemangshjälpen” and “Abonnementshjælper”.
Who is Minna Technologies?We're a Gothenburg based startup on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer and reach our vision of effortless banking in the subscription economy.
Founded in 2015, with partners such as Swedbank and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Our world-leading digital banking products help over 9 million people save time, money and effort.
Today, we employ 35+ of the most talented marketers, salespeople, and developers in Sweden.
We believe that culture fit and passion are as important as professional skills. We are in it for the long run and we spend time on ourselves while working on our products.
You are the right person if you:- Love the problem, not the solution.
- Are a well rounded UX Designer with experience in research, facilitation, synthesis, idea development and design iteration. Interest and talent for UI are beneficial.
- Have 2+ years of experience.
- Like to work with and learn from fast pacing iterations together with other designers.
- Enjoy working closely with Developers and Product Management.
We as designers at Minna (including you then):Since you will be “Designer No. 2”, this is a great opportunity to, together with your colleague (that would be me, Patrik. Hi!), form the future of our design community while continuing to grow.
Traits we think are valuable in a designer:
- You are interested in design problem-solving skills. We use and try out a variety of digital tools that are relevant to the team's needs.
- You believe that working together and learning from each other as a team while growing is the way forward. Collaboration is key and no one knows it all.
- You want to help the company to keep on being user-centered in the way we innovate.
Who will you become?At Minna we believe in growth, and we will help you achieve your true potential. You can choose to become a world-class expert in a skill or technical area or assume a project, product or community management duties.
Where will you be working:At Minna Technologies, we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person.
We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included and respected. In fact, our aspiration is to create such a good work environment that you will never feel the urge to apply for another job ever again!
In order to create an amazing workplace, we strongly believe that the office must feel like your second home. That is why we put great effort into making our office feel cozy and welcoming. Going to work should be a pleasure!
Besides putting lots of effort into our culture and office, we also offer several other employee benefits. Here is a summary of what you can expect when working at Minna Technologies:
- Shares in the company
- Housing in Gothenburg
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Parental leave
- Computer of your choice
- Career planning and coaching
- Team Weekstwo times a year
- Flexible work hours
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee etc.)
- Free lunches during workshops andhackathons
If you would like to learn more about our company culture, we encourage you to check out our instagram page Life at Minna Technologies. (https://www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies/)