- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the role
We are looking for a part time Website Content Editor to create engaging content for Vattenfall´s website and upcoming newsletter channel. Together with Swedish marketing manager and selected stakeholders you will plan, create, edit and publish information on the Swedish website. You will also work close with members of the website development team – mainly UX and UI resources and interact with stakeholders and content editors in other countries.
In the role of Website Content Editor the main tasks will include:
- Create engaging content for Vattenfall´s website and upcoming newsletter channel
- Plan, create, edit and publish information on the Swedish website
- Working close with members of the website development team – mainly UX and UI resources
- Interact with stakeholders and content editors in other countries.
We are looking for a candidate with good communication skills, to interact with different stakeholders in different countries. You must be fluent in English and Swedish both spoken and written. You have experience in managing website content in a CMS tool (preferably Umbraco) and commercial writing and storytelling experience. Furthermore, we see that you are comfortable working in a global organization and fast moving team and that you are a good team player.
Important for the role:
-Managing Website content in a CMS tool (preferably Umbraco)
-Fluent in Swedish and English (spoken and written)
-Excellent writing and editing skills
-Commercial writing and storytelling experience
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
About the employment
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start immediately and initially run to 31.12.2019.
Adecco adheres to all relevant collective agreements.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we offer healthcare benefits, such as discount on training cards. You are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at http://www.adecco.com
About the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter.
1. The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that will be sent to your e-mail address when your application has been reviewed. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order insure quality and to make as fair an assessment as possible.
2. If you are selected to continue to the next step in the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
3. The next step will be to attend a personal interview with the responsible recruiter.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, other tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will receive information.
If you have questions about this assignment or the recruitment process,
you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Jelena Dogas name via 073 684 72 92
If you have questions regarding registration with Adecco,
please contact Adecco Candidate Support:
[email protected] alt. via tel: +468 - 598 980 10.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Website Content Editor, Umbraco, Vattenfall, Adecco, website, Solna.