- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
You will be a key part of the Applications team. The team specializes in programming and image analysis that is used in our software to automatically classify cells in blood and body fluids. This position offers a unique opportunity to participate in our entire development process, including everything from developing ideas for new applications in close collaboration with marketing, to getting a finished product ready to be sent to the customer. Thus, this is a very broad role that will allow you to benefit from all of your technical expertise, including mathematics and problem solving.
- Requirements specification, development and implementation of algorithms, searching for bugs and optimizing code
- Further development and maintenance of our existing applications, but also develop applications in new areas
- Image analysis
- Testing of acceptance criteria
CellaVisions offer to you
- Permanent employment at HQ in Lund with new offices, good infrastructure and commuting possibilities
- Innovative work environment in a flat organization with an open-minded attitude and ability for employees to make quick and sound decisions
- Opportunity to influence your own personal development as well as the development of our business
- Work at the forefront of technological development in digital imaging and artificial intelligence
- More than 100 awesome coworkers
- Your own office
- Work-life balance with flexible hours
- Free breakfast everyday
- Collective agreements that provides good conditions for working, pension and funding
Kajsa,Software Engineerat CellaVision
What is the best thing about your job?
My work tasks are varied, developing and challenging. The work feels meaningful because we develop and produce a good product that facilitates and improves in Healthcare."
In your opinion, what makes CellaVision a great place to work?
The best thing about CellaVision is all the nice, helpful and funny colleagues! The company is relatively small so it really feels like your work is making a true difference!”
You need to have
- University degree (MS or equivalent) within Engineering, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics or Computer Science
- Very good programming skills and several years of experience in developing Windows applications in C++ and/or C#
It's an advantageif you have
- A mathematical background
- Experience in automated testing in an agile environment
- Experience in working with images
You will be successfulif you
- Like to take independent responsibility and solve your own problems
- Value good cooperation andteam-work for results
- Understand the need and importance of continuous delivery and what is required for high quality work
- Enjoy challenging tasks inaninnovative work environment
- Take joy in mentoring junior engineers
Submit your application by sending your CV and personal letter via the application form. Please prepare to have your documents, such as certificates, credentials and recommendations, in order for a potential interview.
We review applications continuously.
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize. In light of this, we respectfully decline any contact regarding additional channels or campaigns.