Plejd AB is looking for a DevOps/CloudOps engineer to join our developer team in Göteborg/Mölndal.
Ideally you enjoy a healthy mix of back-end development, Linux and open-source wizardry and a love for all things DevOps, automation and cloud security.
Come join us if you share our passion for working on cutting edge technology and want to help enable our vision to make the best smart lighting and home automation system in the industry.
Plejd is an awesome fast growing Swedish tech company that develops products and services for smart lighting and home automation. We are an in-house fullstack company that has a great mix of people from production, hardware devs, embedded devs, app developers and cloud/backend devs.
You will like it here if you:
-Have an interest in designing and developing next generation cloud infrastructure for highly scalable and available cloud applications
-Like keeping up with state of the art technology and the ever growing ecosystem around open-source, cloud-native and DevOps
-Are hands-on and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will be a key member of the team
You will mostly be:
- Evaluating overall production infrastructure in the areas of web services, database, and others in AWS environment.
- Helping to seamlessly scale production level systems
- Creating secure AWS based solutions and independently implement them in a timely manner
- Developing monitoring and logging solutions
- Monitoring performance and stability for our cloud-platform and proactively resolve issues as they arise
- Collaborating with internal development teams to create requirements and deliver solutions
We do not except you to know everything in the list below but it may serve as a good list of reference for some of the technologies you will need to learn or know about:
Cloud Architect experience in the areas of:
- Deployment automation
- High availability systems
- Cloud security
- Key/configuration management
- AWS CloudFormation
- Serverless architecture
- ElastiCache (including Redis)
- NodeJS environments
HTTP and Network protocol knowledge:
- Load balancers
- Reverse proxies
- NATs, DNS, VPNs
- REST APIs
Monitoring and Logging:
- ELK stack administration
Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery technology:
- GitLab CI/CD pipelines
If this seems like the kind of environment you would like to work in, get in touch! Please email us: [email protected]
Plejd AB is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails.