- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 600 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
Being data-driven is at the core of our brand and we are now investing heavily in our data and analytics capabilities. We are offering an opportunity for a highly motivated, analytically-minded data enthusiast to join our Stockholm-based Data Analytics team, reporting into our Head of Data Analytics. You will be an integral part of helping Kambi reach the growth targets set up for the coming years by maximizing the value of our data, contributing to raising the data maturity of the business and driving insight-led decision making. If you are a team player, passionate about data and want to make an impact, please read below and apply to us!
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, primarily the Product Development function to understand their goals and requirements
• Provide key stakeholders with valuable, actionable insights that drive business decisions
• Design, evaluate and monitor key metrics
• Proactively suggest new investigations and analysis topics that provide insights for stakeholders
• Contribute to internal process improvements, collaborating with key stakeholders
• Identify opportunities where data can make a positive impact
Skills and experience:
• Previous experience working in a similar role
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel - data manipulation and working with large data sets
• Experience working closely with stakeholders, translating their requirements into actions
• Experience in statistical programming languages (e.g. Python, R) is a plus
• Genuine interest in Big Data technologies (e.g. Hive, Spark) is meriting
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
The successful candidate has:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an analytical field, such as Engineering, Mathematics,?Physics, Computer Science, etc.
• High proficiency in English
• Strong analytical mind and a passion for data
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both business and technical minded colleagues
• Positive attitude towards challenges and proactively solving problems
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A role within an expanding, ambitious department
• Personal development support
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Opportunities to travel to other offices
The job is located in Stockholm, and will involve some travel to our London office.