All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
• Develop new game features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize game and framework for speed, maintainability and quality
• Analyzing and solving development and production problems
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
• An advocate for unit testing and TDD
• Experience and interest in code quality practices
• Experience of working with large and complex projects
• Experience from working in an Agile/Scrum development
• Fluent in English
• Canvas and WebGL experience
• Hands-on experience in game development
• Knowledge in building applications both for mobile and desktop browsers
• Knowledge in functional programming
• Understanding of the entire build and release chain, from code to final product
• Experience in automation techniques and tools
• Experience with versioning tools, such as Git
• University degree in Computer Science or similar
• Being a decent human being or cyborg
Just For The Win Game Development AB is a software development company developing fun gaming content focusing on video slots for online casinos around the world. With our games, operators can be assured of a fun gaming experience for their players who love slots.
JFTW is a privately held company and was established in 2016 by developers, game designers and professionals with experience from some of the biggest names in the business. We are currently around 20 of the most diverse, creative, professional and inspirational people in their fields representing 11 nationalities creating a very unique gaming culture.
We constantly strive to make sure that customers and operators see our professionalism, creativity shine through as we make games that shape the content players find online. Our players will play our games for the same reason we designed them, just for the win.
Our offices are located in Gothenburg and Stockholm.