- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you our new software build system developer?
Starting Date: By agreement
Last Application Date: 2019-01-31
What we offer? Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design and build state-of-the-art hardware, software, and solutions for active safety, ADAS, autonomous driving, restraint control and brake control
Founded in 2018, Veoneer is building on a heritage of more than 60 years of automotive safety development. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,600 associates in 13 countries (joint ventures included) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Nasdaq Stockholm
AdditionallyVeoneer inSweden is located in 5 different cities throughout the country, from Skellefteå in the north to Gothenburgon the west coast.Ourcamera systems are developed in Linköping with the help from our highly integrated satellite offices. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!
What you'll do?Do you want to make a difference and develop the next version SW build system, to be part of the heart beat in the development chain? It is in this, the code stepwise is built and integrated to a product.
In the role of SW build system developer, you will work to develop and evolve the build system in close cooperation with the SW development teams. You will work in a team responsible for the environment all the way from idea to implementation. Here at Veoneer, the software team works agile in project form and you will be part of a group of 5-10 colleagues.
What you'll bringMainly we look for you who has multi-year experience in software development with work experience in SW build tools. We believe you have
- Very good ability to quickly apply new ideas from general build systems
- Good ability to support other organizations
- Good ability to develop user-friendly code
- Ability to develop well-performing production code
- Very good knowledge of Python
Do not you reach all the qualifications above? Then we think you at least:
- Are a fast-learner with a lot of curiosity and great interest in SW build system and continuous integration
- Have an engineering education or equivalent
- Have a great interest in programming
- Are fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish
Employment condition:Permanent, full time
Contact Information:Please contact Elina Åsberg, HR, 072-394 77 90 or Magnus Thorstenson, group manager, 0733- 877 917.You can choose to write your application in either Swedish or English.