- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 600 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
At Kambi, we’re designing and developing a Sportsbook that is used by millions of users through-out the world and we’re on an accelerating growth curve. We are now looking to strengthen our growing team of UX designers and UX researchers in the product development organization in Stockholm.
Your role as UX designer is to make our product useful, usable and delightful for that company’s intended target users.
• Understanding the end-users; the segments and their needs and motivations. Understand the customer journey including pain- and pleasure points.
• Work with product owners, researchers, engineers, and business intelligence to identify and prioritize opportunities
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collectively push and improve Kambi’s design systematization efforts with the rest of the design team
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in tangible, compelling and creative ways
• A minimum of 5 year’s experience of senior design work in the digital products and services space
• Previous experience in employing end-user focused design methods in a data led and agile product development environment
• A strong digital product design portfolio, with a focus on the journey to the finished product
• Proven ability to quickly and deeply understand the context in which you design and operate
• Solid experience in product experience design rather than communication design
• Experience from organizations employing a continuous product improvement process
• A keen interest in sports betting would make us really happy
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to shape the direction of a world leading product in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Ability to directly influence how Kambi generates and leverages end-user insights
• Work across functions with very smart and humble people
• Support from Management who understands and appreciates agile
• International work environment
• Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community in central Stockholm please apply with you CV and cover letter.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.