- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
- working as a senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance
• Work closely with fun, passionate coworkers of different backgrounds to create mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide
• Assist project managers and other team members in devising technical solutions to business requirements
• Take responsibility for translating functional requirements into a solid product, regarding both user experience and stability
• Deliver high-quality, well-architected code that’s clean and easy to understand and extend
• Build a great end-user experience in close collaboration with designers, coming up with solutions appropriate for the iOS platform and making the product shine with delightful animations and finishing touches
Start: Asap, flexible
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- Experience from developing in an IoS environment
• Troubleshooting and solving problems are second nature to you, and you know that finding a good solution often involves exploring all possible pitfalls
• You probably have been involved in multiple project creating high-quality iOS apps using the frameworks provided by Apple
• You have participated in the development of sophisticated software solutions and have experience with complex business domains
• You are used to the challenges that modern computing platforms bring such as asynchronous programming, and are comfortable with the reactive programming paradigm
• Knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa
Working language: English
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.