- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq is now looking for a Software Developer Specialist to join our credit risk team in Stockholm. The team handles credit risk for our clearing house and working closely together with our members.
You will be part of a journey that recently begun in expanding our credit risk function where you will be responsible for enhancing our Credit Risk platform and developing new functionalities in order to improve our way of working. For the right person you will also have the opportunity to work wider and with other technical projects across the organization.
As a Software Developer Specialist at Nasdaq, you will work with highly motivated and skilled colleagues in an international and dynamic environment. This position is a fantastic opportunity to develop your technical and interpersonal skills, while gaining an extensive knowledge of the exchange industry.
* Use deep technical knowledge to design, code, test and customize software solutions to meet or exceed client requirements.
* Review system requirements and business processes in order to implement and maintain software solutions.
* Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
Education and experience
* University degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years of relevant working experience
* Proficient in one or more object-oriented programming languages (Java, C++, C# etc.)
* Experience working with databases (SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
* Solid technical knowledge
* Solutions oriented and creative
* Self-going and easily finds new ways of working
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
To be a good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy working under constantly changing conditions. In addition, you should possess a strong drive to achieve results, work well in a collaborative team and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with others.
We offer the opportunity for further development and utilization of your extensive knowledge and passion for your work within a fast-paced organization, where you will have the ability to make an impact.
This is a permanent full time position located in Stockholm. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.