- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
- Work as a Java backend developer
- Work with development of server frameworks, libraries, and support systems.
- We use a DevOps mindset, taking responsibility for shipping services quickly and often, enabling and handling the operation of these services at scale, and for live incident response.
- you will also work closely with teams to support them in developing new technology and to support new features.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- Experience as a backend Java developer
- Comfortable working directly with stakeholders to define required work
- Capable of taking work from concept definition through to deployment and operation
- Experience operating a backend system with live users
- Comfortable working in Linux server environments
Working language: English
- Operation of backend services at scale
- Message queues or streaming technology experience, such as Kafka
- Database experience, such as working with MySQL
- Experience of both integrating 3rd party APIs over IP, and the creation of libraries and APIs for other developers to use
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Live, work and breathe back-end & Python at Fyndiq!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera Java-utvecklare!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker Identity Access Management konsulter!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera .Net-utvecklare!
- VI söker flera Lösningsarkitekter!