- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our client wants to remove the barriers to education regardless of background, language and location. Come make a difference and help them make that happen. They get glowing feedback from teachers and students and have 170 000 active students today. How will you architect for 100 times that with excellent response times and UX? We expect that you have at least 3 years of professional experience in relevant areas. This position is at their local offices in Stockholm and not open for remote work.
- Develop the frontend(s) in AngularJS, React
- Make it look great with HTML/CSS/SASS.
- Take them to new heights with the next UI. Angular 6, - React - the next step is waiting for you.
- Join our small and tight-knit team of skilled engineers.
- Change the playing field for education.
- You will take over the main frontend developer role, moving smoothly from small-scale implementation to code quality and architecture decisions together with their CTO.
- You will be instrumental in future development - stay with mature AngularJS or move to a modern, but younger, framework.
- You will be expected to put your experience to bear and take new paths, explore new technology and open up new feature opportunities through hack days and experiments.
- Our client currently reaches more than 170,000 students in over 60 municipalities.
- Unique, in-house produced content in 9 languages.
- “Education for all, from day one” (“Skola för alla, från första dagen”) is our guiding star - including students who don’t speak the language of instruction, those who have reading difficulties, and those who simply want concise, efficient learning.
- Very positive feedback from teachers and students. - They really make a difference.
- Central offices in Stockholm (city).
- 35 friendly people.
- International ambitions, several opportunities may open in Europe, Africa, N. America.
- Company outings, hack-days, and great team spirit.
This position is located at their offices in Stockholm. Some travel will be needed on a regular basis. They embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. They are committed to building their team so that they represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive they are, the better their work will be. Different makes us better.
Send your resume directly to [email protected]
Kontaktperson: Olivia Winkvist, [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Live, work and breathe back-end & Python at Fyndiq!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera Java-utvecklare!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker Identity Access Management konsulter!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera .Net-utvecklare!
- VI söker flera Lösningsarkitekter!