- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a quick and creative frontend or web developer who has experience in driving his/her own projects – to work independently on development of our intranet and CRM tool.
You will be helping us to develop and improve our internal systems. During the first 6-12 months your focus will be on CRM, KPI screens and intranet development. Your understanding of how a sales business works will make it easier for you to make decisions / recommendations about new functionalities of our internal CRM system.
You will be working in a small development team in rapidly growing organization. This means that no two days are the same. We work on several projects, in a quick tempo to together achieve our goals.
You are a person who always wants to achieve the best possible result and you work with others in a humble, collaborative way. You are also used to taking full responsibility for your development projects.
We think you know or have:
- At least 3 years of experience in web or front-end development
- Ajax / jQuery / JSON
- Basic understanding of ASP.NET, Classic ASP och MSSQL
- Focused on usability, maintainability and quality; building for the long term
- A team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas
- Fluent in English
It is a bonus if you also know or have:
- Experience in development of CRM or ERP
- Graphic design, webdesign, user interface design, UX
- Have implemented responsive design
- Bootstrap / Handlebars / PHP / MySQL
- Umbraco CMS
- Experience in testing
- Experience of QlikView
Our Research & Development is a tight team of 25 heroes. As a web developer, you would not work within our R&D however. You would be working independently a lot of the time. Your task will be to improve and perfect our CRM, intranet and other internal systems.
At Apsis we develop and sell technical services for successful email marketing and are proud that our product is the market leader in Scandinavia. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Sweden and our international expansion is one of our key challenges right now. There is a lot of things happening, but we do get together for a weekly drink on a Friday afternoon.
Place of work and relocation
This job is in our head office in Malmö, a friendly multicultural city and the urban hub of southern Sweden. Our office has perfect central location. We offer help with relocation to Malmö on individual basis.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.