- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our development teams are working hard to add new business functionality in higher speed than ever before. We have many interesting challenges in front of us where we need to build new services across many different domains, from identification of consumers to new checkout and backoffice services. We believe in loosely coupled micro services and in taking pride in simple solutions that are easy to understand.
Your job as a software engineer is to take part in the entire development process, from exploring requirements to delivery. The challenge is to provide solutions that scale. The team members have a high technical level and are expected to work efficiently within the team to solve complex problems, from analyzing the problem to designing, planning and implementing the solutions. We are pushing the boundaries with continuous delivery and shipping code faster and faster. 10 minutes after you finish your feature you watch it go live in production.
- At least 5 years of development experience with a proven track record of high quality software development
- Strong skills in Java
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience from working in a high-paced agile environment (Scrum, Kanban etc)
- Knowledge and interest in many different domains and programming paradigms
- Value and know the power of testing and TDD
- value learning and solving problems together with your team mates.
- know the power of automation and avoid repeated manual work.
- know the value of and practice reviews relentlessly.
- write code only when necessary.
- have a rubber duck.
- are interested in Walking Skeletons and likes Elephant Carpaccio.
- care as much about operations as development of the product
- understand the challenge of building something new completely from scratch.
Some of the technologies and tools we use
- Dropwizard java framework
- Loosely coupled micro services
- Erlang (in some teams)
- Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, GIT, Jira
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible via https://klarna.com/sv/jobs?adid=ac1ba482460201b323e23d4697b2f5a7. For more information please contact [email protected].
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.