- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Lifesum is a Stockholm-based digital health startup that offers its users a flexible platform to support and encourage a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Having already achieved over 9 million downloads globally, the Lifesum app is available on Android and iOS, and can be tailored by individual users and adapted to specific goals and aims, offering personal guidance based on personal data. Lifesum wants to make people healthier and happier by helping users to forge good habits on their journey towards a better lifestyle, as well as an improved overall quality of life.
Things are going really well and we’re now looking for one more Performance Marketing specialist to help us become bigger and better. You will be responsible for building and managing user acquisition campaigns, globally. You should have knowledge and experience working within the mobile user acquisition landscape and be familiar with mobile tracking and attribution techniques.
This role is a good fit for those who are analytical, yet creative and driven, and want to make a direct impact on the growth of Lifesum and hopefully even the world. You will work from our office located in the city centre of Stockholm and be part of the Growth team. The Growth team consists of seven people today with different competence areas – a few things we have in common is that we like to win and we like working together with each other.
- Global campaign planning and strategy for large-scale, high-impact direct response initiatives
- Global campaign management and optimization
- Report, concisely, on campaign activity to COO
- Optimize campaigns across all paid marketing channels
- Interface with internal and external creative resources to build and manage campaign creative.
- Define requirements for ideal mobile tracking and measurement processes
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Passion. You love online marketing. And you want to win (very, very much actually)
- 3+ years paid user acquisition marketing, preferably mobile user acquisition experience
- Demonstrated experience building and optimizing high-impact user acquisition campaigns in multiple channels either at agency or company side
- Entrepreneurial mindset – get stuff done and driver to have impact
- BA/BS required
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills in english and one additional european language
- Nice yet amazing person that can play in teams. We don’t hire brilliant jerks.
- It´s a plus if you have a passion for health and fitness
As a person you continuously challenge yourself to find ways of growing the user base. You have a burning desire to improve and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the work done.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.