- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Mutate is in an expansive phase and currently has several open positions. We are actively looking for passionate virtual world engine developers to join our expanding team in Stockholm. You will be working with skilled colleagues and be part of an exciting project, where we are creating a gaming engine and platform for the future.
This application is for a person that is able to jump straight in to the animation part of our engine, improving upon and adding new features to it. You will also create rigs and animate all kinds of characters and creatures.
You will be part of a small team and need to be comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment, where you take your own initiatives. Each team member has an important influence on the project and is involved in the decision-making process.
You should have a positive attitude, be dedicated, team-spirited and love a challenge.
What will you do at Mutate?
As the animator/tech animator you will be responsible for creating animations, defining and implementing animation systems, creating rigs and creating a pipeline for animations in our engine Cellbox. You are a capable animator with a good understanding of animation principles.
You will be creating and managing a great volume of animations which will be used across many different types of actors, therefore we would like to see that you can build a robust animation system that scales with the platform.
- A portfolio where you demonstrate a good sense of weight and timing in your animations, and an understanding of animation techniques.
- A portfolio or samples where you have created user friendly animation rigs.
- Experience working in a game engine, such as Unity, Unreal Engine or equivalent.
- Experience with Maya or equivalent software.
Good To Have
- Facial rigging.
- Capable of creating scripts and tools.
- Experience working with motion capture.
- Knowledge in procedural animation.
- Experience in modeling and texturing 3D assets.
We suggest you take a look at our websites to read more on what it’s about: https://mutate.se
As part of the application process, we may ask you to take on a practical work test. The position is full-time and permanent, and we review applications continuously. The location will be in Stockholm and we are unable to offer relocation packages at this time. To apply for this position please send your resume, in English or in Swedish, to [email protected].
Mutate is a young company founded 2014 in Stockholm, built around passionate individuals. We strongly believe that in order to create something extraordinary we have to truly love what we are doing. Our office is located in the newly developed Stockholm Seaside area with a wonderful view at the waterfront. If you want to be part of a driven and playful team with a family feeling, join our team!