- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What will a Compiler Engineer do at Mutate?
Cellbox allows users to load their own modules while running the engine or even a game. For this purpose we compile C++ code Just-In-Time and link it dynamically to Cellbox. For the purpose of interfacing with the engine we developed several extensions to C++ in the form of a library and a number of language features.
You will work with parsing and compiling user code at a low level. With your knowledge and expertise we can offer users a full developing experience with features such as code completion, compile error previews and syntax highlighting.
Mutate is in an expansive phase and currently has several open positions. We are actively looking for passionate virtual world engine developers to join our expanding team in Stockholm. You will be working with skilled colleagues and be part of an exciting project, where we are creating a gaming engine and platform for the future, called Cellbox.
This application is focused on a person with extended knowledge of compiler systems and a general interest in building new languages. If you forked LLVM before you are already halfway in!
You will be working in a small team and need to be comfortable working in an agile environment at a fast pace, as well as taking initiative. Each team member has an important influence on the project and is involved in the decision-making process.
We believe that you have a positive attitude, are dedicated, team-spirited and love a challenge. You should have a relevant university degree, probably with focus on computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ and its standard
- Experience with low level software optimisations
- Experience with compilers and their backends, preferably LLVM/clang
Good to have
- Game Engine Knowledge/Development, knowledge of game engines and/or development of one
- Experience of working with optimization algorithms
- Knowledge of common OS dynamic library systems
Mutate is a young company founded 2014 in Stockholm, built around passionate individuals. We strongly believe that in order to create something extraordinary we have to truly love what we are doing. Our office is located in the newly developed Stockholm Seaside area with a wonderful view at the waterfront. If you want to be part of a driven and playful team with a family feeling, join our team!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Studiecirkelledare / Lärare inom frontend- och backendutveckling
- Studiecirkelledare / Lärare inom SEO, Google Analytics och Google AdWords
- Frontend-utvecklare till QuickBit i Stockholm
- 2 lediga Jobb inom IT Support i centrala Stockholm!
- Usability Researcher