- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to develop software Connected Infotainment solutions? Do you want to evolve your skills while working with fantastic colleagues? Do you want to be part of an international, fast growing company? Then ALTEN has the opportunity for you!
ALTEN is growing and new exciting opportunities grows with it! Right now, we need skilled embedded software developers for our Connected Infotainment team. The team is working with SW design, development and integration of the Android stack on the customers hardware platform.
Your main responsibilities will be embedded Linux and Android software development and verification.
As a developer you are creative, possess a genuine interest for technology and you are a problem-solver. Great emphasis will be placed on personal suitability; you shall be positive, outgoing and driven. You need to have the ability to act professionally as a consultant and understand the client’s goals and values.
• Experience from working in the field of Android software development.
• Experienced in C++, C and Python
• Linux development toolchain (bash, git, gerrit, Jenkins etc.).
• Agile software development.
• M.Sc. in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Experience from Embedded Linux Development.
• Software development in the full vertical Android stack.
• Development of multimedia functionality: Audio (media and speech); Camera, Video on embedded Linux/Android based systems
• Experience from working in an international environment.
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Lifescience and Industry and we are active throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development. Our business model provides that possibility and this allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments.
At ALTEN, we believe in growing together!
We look forward to your application!