- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you an experienced and talented Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) developer who has a passion for solving complex data problems and discover the best use cases for the organization´s data? Are you a person who is able to communicate data goals and instructions in a clear and efficient manner? Do you possess good development skills in test scripts, multiple databases and CI/CD? Have you had sound experience in dealing with data analysis and classification? Do you also possess a sound understanding of Cloud? Then we would like to hear from you!
As a Data ETL Developer, you will help us discover and transform the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help create experiences that impact the lives of millions of customers.
Our client is the industry leader in its category of business and is embarking on a massive digital transformation project that is challenging and full of new learnings.
• Development of data transformation and integration components of technology solutions
• Design, direct and implement ETL/ELT processes, including data capture, data quality, testing and validation methods
• Design and create the data warehouse (storage systems) and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions
• Test and troubleshoot the data systems and designs before go-live
• Own and assist in data flow documentation, data dictionary, data flow, data mapping and other MDM and Data Governance documentation
• Understand business objectives and developing data models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
• Interpret what the business side wants to see accomplished, discuss details in an easy-to-understand way, and then translate it all into understandable technical components
• Analysis and optimization of data structures - with the aim to ensure their quality, integrity and performance
• Optimize solutions for performance and scalability
• In addition to Oracle, SQL, Postgres, BigQuery and Spanner databases experience, you have a deep understanding of data structures and experience building ETL streams for data integration
• Sound understanding of ETL data domains, like data modelling, data analytics, and information security and classification
• Hands-on experience in the Agile/Scrum development process.
• Readiness to work in a global team with contributors from different backgrounds, skills and locations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or comparable relevant experience.
Preferred (Optional) Skills:
• Experience with Big Data platforms (e.g. HADOOP/Cassandra/Mongo DB/SPARK) and classification of Big Data sets
• Demonstrated experience with GCP Cloud DataFlow
• A good knowledge of Cloud SQL and Cloud Datastore
• Experience with DevOps
• Test analysis and test automation skills
• Agile development process, ideally with test-driven development and continuous integration
• Experience in creating Microservices
• A solid understanding of Informatica data integration and exposure to InfoSphere DataStage
• Great communication skills, both oral and written
Andra webbjobb i Ospecificerad arbetsort