- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join us in building a better and more equal healthcare!
KRY is a service where patients meet healthcare professionals through their phone or tablet.
We are building a better and more accessible healthcare by moving it online and by providing a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience. We already have hundreds of thousands of users in Sweden, Norway and Spain.
We are now looking for an engineer with web focus that will join one of our product development teams and help us build an even better and more complete healthcare experience.
What you will do:- Work across our web properties, internal and external.
- Contribute in all stages in the product lifecycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
Who you are:- You are a positive team player.
- You want to build a great product that users love.
- You have broad technical interest and don’t mind working in all parts of a system.
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge with others.
- You have worked a couple of years with software development and are well versed in HTML, CSS and JS.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
- You have experience of A/B-testing and ideally multi-armed bandits.
- You have a basic understanding of cloud hosting and have probably used Amazon AWS.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- Experience of headless cms is a bonus.
We believe that in order to succeed in this roleyou have a passion for changing healthcare for the benefit of patients.We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and strenuous journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work hard to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to work hard, have fun and learn new things every day.