- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at DetectifyDetectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are some of the best ethical hackers in the world. They have hacked tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and are continuing to share their knowledge as part of our tech teams.
Today we offer a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks. We collaborate with 150+ handpicked white-hat hackers to gather security tests for 1000+ known vulnerabilities that we implement into our scanner. We are trusted by some of the most widely known companies such as Spotify, Trello, and King. Based in central Stockholm, Sweden, we are currently a team of 50 employees and growing quickly.
What our web team doesOur web team are responsible for Detectify’s public facing platforms. What that means is that they build and improve three major platforms; Detectify’s public facing (https://detectify.com/), our crowdsourcing platform (https://cs.detectify.com/)andthe customer's logged-in interface.
No matter the platform the web team guarantee the best user journey possible. Collectively they work on a single page application using a tech stack that includes PHP, MySQL, React.js, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker and Microservices.
The team today consists of 7 people with the majority being developers as well as a designer and a UX-strategist. They work according to Scrum in two-week sprints with releases at least once a week.
What you will get to do in our web teamAs a backend developer in our web team, you will build and improve our platforms with a focus on their functionality, always with security on top of mind. You will help build a tool that help other developers to build a more secure internet. You will be a part of a self-managed team and be involved in all stages of the development life-cycle. You will also get to:
- Guarantee the best possible impression for our customers, who visit our website (based on the customer insight)
- Ensure that our security researchers have a smooth experience when they submit their knowledge and research to the crowdsource platform
- Visualize the data generated through the scanner in a structured and easy-to-understand way
- Work closely with Design, UX, Backend and Frontend developers to create customer-centric solutions that are user-friendly and scalable
- Take part in structuring how our growing web team should be organized and function
- Build a good architecture and write a maintainable and testable code which scales over time
Who you areYou are a person who sets and achieves your own ambitious goals. You think it is important to continuously evaluate and reflect on your own solutions and seek outside input to improve. You like to solve complicated technical problems with a team of innovative problem solvers.
You come from a background where you are used to work withload-heavy backend web applicationssuch as:
- Message queues
- Streaming data
You have extensive knowledge in preferably PHP but C, C++, C# works just as well. As long as you are willing to learn and open to continuously write code in PHP. If you also have experience or interest in Golang it’s a plus but it is not required.
So, what do you think?If you wish to be a part of this innovative, problem-solving tech team helping other developers to build a more secure internet, send us your contact details through the application below and we’ll take it from there. This is going to be fun!