- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vewd focuses on technology for Smart TVs, STBs and Blu-ray players. We work with customers like Sony, Samsung, Arris and Vestel and with some of the biggest content partners in the world, helping them deploy their services on our platform.
Now we’re looking for Senior Backend (Python) Developer to join our Product Team in Linköping, Sweden.
Focus on developing our state-of-the-art, revolutionary backend, managing the whole infrastructure and boosting its performance.
Build APIs, tune search engines, design recommendation and content curation engines, integrate third party video platforms, utilize big data and have a strong influence in shaping the future of Vewd OS.
Actively coordinate with a global engineering organization and contribute to team activities including design reviews, code reviews, and mentoring while proactively seeking assistance when required.
Stay current and lead industry developments using the latest web technologies.
* Minimum three years experience with Python, database systems and tasks queues
* Experience in full-stack, can understand the full picture
* Experience with server orchestration and provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
* Experience with IaaS (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
* Experience with performance and up-time optimization of servers
* Enthusiasm and motivation for working in browser environment
* Good English skills, both written and spoken
Technologies we use (and we’re eager to experiment and have fun with new technologies!):
* Django (+Django REST framework)
* AWS (EC2, S3, LB, RDS, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch…)
nginx, uwsgi, gunicorn, supervisor
* RabbitMQ, Celery
* Puppet, Ansible, fabric, Jenkins, GitLab