- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
- Work as a Java backend developer
• Developing and maintaining integration components, provisioning platform (order management and orchestration) and support tools
• Write and execute unit and functional tests (preferably using TDD)
• Perform code review, create deploy scripts and deploy instructions
• Analyse, design and implement automated tests and test frameworks
• Develop test cases from requirement-, architecture, design and system/use cases or stories descriptions and execute tests
• Together with the team prepare and automate system and integration test cases
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- Experience as a backend Java developer
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You are experienced programming Java 8/10/11 with Spring
- You are experienced using JDBC and JMS
- You about agile development and automated testing
Working language: English
• Spring Boot
• Basic Linux/Unix
• REST, Maven, Git
• Databases like Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres
• JMS Providers such as Active MQ or similar
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Development
• Experience of TDD and test automation
• Experience of test data management, mocking of external APIs
• Experience of continuous delivery
• Knowledge of PL/SQL
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.