- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Implementation of new functionalities.
Creation of automated tests which verify the proper functioning of newly implemented functionalities.
Solving bugs/issues in the system
Proactive; hardworker; devoted; persistent; team worker; has ability to see and understand the whole picture
Experience of agile development
Experiences of Linux systems
Have strong Java programming skills
Experience of JEE architecture and related design principles
Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
Be a team player
Proficent in English
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 600 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc.
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- CRM-Arkitekter & Utvecklare, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Junior .NET utvecklare till bolag i Malmö
- Frontend Developer to a global company in Malmö
- Vi söker iOS-utvecklare som vill skapa framtidens bank
- Junior back-endutvecklare!