- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Position as a consultant, for project R&D work at car OEM in Gothenburg.
As an HMI developer, you will be bringing all the new and exciting technologies to the user. Through a state-of-the-art Android UI you will provide the user with things like connected services and autonomous drive. You will work with AI, VR, AR, eye tracking concepts and much more to interact with drivers and passengers.
You take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset, and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
Requirements - Must list
• 5-10 years of software development
• 5 years of Android development experience
• Have created applications or libraries for Android professionally.
• Experience with testing in Android, both unit and instrumentation tests.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
• Experience with RxJava2, Dagger2 and/or Clean Architecture.
• Experience using the Android NDK.
• Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
• You are passionate about agile concepts and teamwork.
• Impeccable English
• You are a proactive and driving person
• Passion for bleeding edge technology and software development
Requirements – Desired list
1. Experience in OpenGL, and 3D concepts.
2. Linux hacker skills.
3. Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc.
4. Any quirks and skills that could benefit our work and makes you stand out in a crowd.
5. >3 months’ working abroad (outside home country)
6. You do not only have professional software development experience, but you also have side-projects that might not be in your CV.
7. You like working in an international and intercultural context.
Requirements - Specific client preference info
Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
Ability to travel to China quarterly, if needed.
Proficiency in English.
Preference is given to candidates with appropriate IKM test scores indicated in the application, as well as his or her Belbin Team Roles.
IT consulting company with expertise in Telecom and Automotive
Client: Swedish Automotive OEM