- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. We have over 100M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has experience with backend development and system design of high load systems. You will work in a autonomous, purpose driven team and take an important role in shipping new features while continuously aim to increase efficiency, stability and scalability in the systems. You are expected to contribute with backend development within your team but we also encourage everyone to understand and contribute to other parts of the stack. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment with agile principles. We are cloud agnostic and run our infrastructure and systems on Azure, AWS, as well as dedicated servers, and since we use Node.js for our backend systems, you are expected to work with and be interested in that.
Our engineering team is mostly located in central Stockholm, but with a remote first culture we’re able to bring on people who prefer full time remote work
- Have previous experience designing a high load system
- Want to build both containarised and serverless services
- Are curious and can adapt quickly and enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Have a pragmatic mindset and can make trade-offs on what to optimise for in your solutions
We are a flat organisation that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement.