- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Moodelizer AB is working with CMIND in this recruitment.
Moodelizer is on the lookout for a skilled Android developer. They are looking for an experienced developer who has worked with Android development for at least 4 years and have a good grounding in Java and/or Kotlin.
You'll be responsible for maintaining and developing new features for our Android app. You'll work closely together with our product manager and designers.
You should have:
- Strong background and understanding of modern Android development
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with Android development tools
- Experience with Android SDK, Android Studio etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Familiarity with continuous integration
You are experienced in developing native Android apps with Java. You have an eye for detail and care about app quality and user experience. You most likely have an interest in music. You are a humble team player but have no problems taking your own initiatives. You are fluent in English or Swedish and working with a global product excites you. You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and want to be part of a smaller entrepreneurial team.
Moodelizer is a rapidly growing sound-tech startup with newly launched products and a unique music technology. We are now looking for an Android Developer to join our developer team and help grow the company together with developers, designers, marketers and music producers. We are seated in a creative environment in Stockholm close to Odenplan with music and art studios.