- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to be part of building the most sought-after streaming service in the Nordics? Are you a kick-ass Frontend Developer with an extra focus against the User Interface? Awesome, we might have the challenge for you! Were currently looking for a new member for our Viafree Team to join our office in Stockholm. If this is you - go ahead and apply!
As a UI focused Frontend Developer in the Viafree Team, you will join our small but experienced team and continue to shape and develop the Viafree streaming service. You will work with other highly motivated developers with a great sense of humor to create and maintain stunning user interfaces for our Viafree web platform. You will join a team responsible for building strong and high performing web-based interfaces and applications in order to grow the platform, enhance our user experience and create the next generation of streaming services. Your engagement will shape the future of our service as youll be involved in defining the cutting edge for advertising video on demand. Our teams work cross-functionally so you will have a close collaboration with UX, Design and QA in your mission to grow and enhance our web platform.
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
You will join our international team of fun-loving web developers and be responsible of everything client side for our web. We use the latest technologies in video streaming to build and maintain our existing platform, everything in-house. In addition, you will play an active role in discussions on how to find the best solutions for improving our product. Everyday work will include running and taking ownership of technical design, complexity assessment, development, test and deployment. Further challenges you will meet on a daily basis are:
• Building a library with strong and high performing UI components in React.js
• Driving our product iterations based on consumer feedback and behaviour data
• Collaboration with other teams in a fast-paced and agile development process
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ALSO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience working with frameworks (preferably React.js, Redux), CSS preprocessors (SCSS/Less) and layout systems (e.g. CSS Grid och Flexbox)
• Experience of Functional Programming concept
• Experience creating responsive, device-agnostic interfaces via progressive enhancement
• Team player with dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
• Enthusiasm for Agile software development
BONUS REQUIREMENTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST:
• Experience with React.js and Redux
• UI/UX Design experience
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Lisa Sindsjö at [email protected].
NORDIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (NENT GROUP) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if youre selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT GROUP is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- WiseOne AB söker fler duktiga systemutvecklare
- webb- och systemutveckling
- Campaign Manager/Ad Ops på en framgångsrik & kreativ mediebyrå
- Är du vår framtida Application Reliability Engineering-stjärna?