- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the world's leading exchange and market technology company. As a Junior Java Developer in the Nasdaq Packaged CCP Team. You will be part of a team responsible for delivering a highly sophisticated Central Counterparty Clearing (CCP) system to major clearinghouses around the world. It is an advanced system with very high demands on quality and performance and it is built with leading edge Java technology and tools.
You will work in a cross-functional scrum team consisting of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers.
As a Junior Java Developer at Nasdaq, you will review business requirements and software design specifications. Furthermore, you will develop complex functionality to maintain test automation tool.
This position is an exciting opportunity to develop your personal, technical, and leadership skills while gaining an extensive knowledge of the exchange industry in general and the CCP domain in particular.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications
* University degree in computer science, information technology, software development or similar or equivalent work experience
* Some relevant work experience is preferred
Skills, Requirements and Competencies
* Experience with enterprise Java application development is key
* Experience in GUI development and interest in UX is required
* Knowledge in JBoss and C# development is a merit
* Web services and Java messaging is also a merit
* Effective communicator as the role will require ability to liaise with development/business teams, as well as clients
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Swedish is also a merit
To be a good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy working under constantly changing conditions. In addition, you should possess a strong drive to develop and achieve results, be a good team member and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with others.
We offer an opportunity to develop in the financial domain at the same time as utilizing your knowledge and passion as well as work within a fast-paced organization where your work can really have an impact.
This is a permanent full time position located in Stockholm. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- WiseOne AB söker fler duktiga systemutvecklare
- webb- och systemutveckling
- Campaign Manager/Ad Ops på en framgångsrik & kreativ mediebyrå
- Är du vår framtida Application Reliability Engineering-stjärna?