- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are expanding their team in Stockholm.
Fullstack Wordpress Developer wanted!
We are looking for a talented developer with a progressive mindset and passion for smart solutions and great user experience. An individual with the ambition to become the best in the field and is looking for a studio that will facilitate and support this pursuit.
Thriving on exploration and experimentation, you will be an important piece in building digital experiences in an environment with the kind of people who believe their job is more than just a job. We believe you feel the same.
You are developer who moves easily between different disciplines with a can do attitude. You have an understanding of UX across multiple devices and knows that great UX can only be achieved through great backend. You are an expert Wordpress and can easily create integrations with third party products and services.
You love to learn a little about everything, but you can also say that you are all about the details. You thrive in an agile environment. You say yes to learning something new, whether it’s about a new technology, design or playing laser dome. But overall and most importantly, you are a very humble person with a calling.
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Building and maintaining Wordpress websites
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Git hub
- Developing custom themes
- Wordpress plugins (Woocommerce, Advanced Custom Fields)
- Wordpress related knowledge - Custom post types, Custom post meta
A plus, but not a requirement
- Shopify’s Liquid template language
- React, Angular or Vue JS
- Webpack, Grunt or other JS task runner
About Essen International
From start-ups to industry icons, we evolve ideas and products into lifestyle brands.
Forty years of experience is coupled with a hungry digital drive. Maintaining our independence means we haven’t compromised our strive for perfection. Working across disciplines to transcend the traditional boundaries of design.
Married to Stockholm and San Francisco, our international team is as diverse as the clients we work with. Creating brands that resonate with people all over the world.
Please check out projects and clients at https://www.esseninternational.com
What we offer
- Working in an international environment, both internally and externally
- Creative-friendly office space, with a “postcard” sea view in the heart of Stockholm
- Possibility for paid educational development
- Full insurance benefits & health care contribution
- Daily breakfast at the office
- Joint activities ones a month! We love doing fun things together every now and then, and we strongly believe in the power of a happy bunch of people!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner Progress by People. All applications should primarily go through the application link.
Any questions regarding the role, please contact [email protected]