- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you like to work in a relaxed yet agile working environment, within a friendly team that have a true passion for their product, you are the right person to join Silobreaker’s office in Södermalm, Stockholm!
Silobreaker creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to this ever-increasing amount of data on the web.
Silobreaker is small and independent, yet highly successful and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental and military sectors in more than 20 countries, we are a leader in our business space.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Silobreaker looking for a Frontend Developer to their office on Södermalm.
Silobreaker helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global events. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic. Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data.
Silobreaker users spend less time collecting and searching for data and more time on learning, discovering and making better-informed decisions.
The development team is located in modern premises on Götgatan, near Slussen in Stockholm. Some of the world's largest companies and organizations rely on Silobreaker's ability to deliver relevant Cyber Threat Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Incident & Crisis Management Support.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but you will be employed directly by Silobreaker.
At the office at Götgatan 18 in Stockholm, the employees share the same passion, the passion for the unique and exciting product that they are working with.
As a frontend developer at Silobreaker, you become a part of a family where you work closely together and where everyone has a big influence in every part of the process.
Your work will include developing new features and visualisations for Silobreaker’s award-winning open-source intelligence application. You will participate in planning and architecting a state-of-the art online user interface that is used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers.
You will also have the opportunity to develop other skills, like backend, API development and DevOps – all depending on your own drive and focus. Silobreaker encourages developers to explore all parts of our stack and you have a lot of flexibility in your role.
Silobreaker is agile and pair programming, unit testing, demos and retrospectives are all part of the work – helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company.
The team also spend time by going on trips abroad, eat Tuesday breakfasts, have dinners/after works and exercise together.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Science, Software Development or equivalent
* Experience working and achieving goals as part of a team
* Experience with at least one modern frontend framework such as Angular, React, Vue.js or similar
* Knows HTML5, LESS/SASS and CSS
* A sense for and opinions about good UI design
* And understanding of design patterns and best practices for frontend development – such as reactive programming, observables, REST, GraphQL
* A high standard of written and verbal English, as Silobreaker works in an international environment and both internal and external communication is in English
* Analytical skills and a logical, organised approach to problem solving
* A willingness to absorb feedback and learn new skills
* Valid working permit valid for Sweden
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* Have experience with TypeScript and Node.js
* Have experience in other programming languages, like C#, Java or Python
* Have experience in cloud technologies
* Can take a UI design and make a pixel perfect implementation
As a person, you see the big picture, you are good at solving problems and take great pride in executing your work in the best way possible. You will be working at a company where you will contribute with your ambition and creativity to new ideas and solutions.
* Start: Immediately with regard to the notice period
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Södermalm
* Contact information: Recruitment Coordinator Amanda Axelsson.
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Silobreakers is that all questions regarding the position are handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are at the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start your career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Read more about Silobreaker here