Lifesum gives people personalized navigation for health and lifestyle improvement. By tapping in to mobile sensor technology and combining it with passion for design and applied psychology, we try to create delightful user experience that improves peoples lives.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an addition to the QA Team that will work with ensuring our apps are a top tier experience. You are passionate about quality and will work with manual/automated testing, documenting & being in charge of troubleshooting issues on a daily basis. You will also work closely with our product teams & customer service to deliver new features smoothly & understanding our users.
An interest or previous experience for automated testing is a plus.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You are tech-savvy & able to master new skills quickly. - You thrive on learning new things, proven experience in a testing role or similar is a plus
- You have a keen eye for detail & problem solving
- You have a curiosity for tech, staying up-to-date with new testing tools & test strategies
- You have a passion for testing new experiences & to break them
- You have excellent writing & communication skills
- You are fluent in English
- Android and iOS
- IOT devices (wearables, scales etc)
- Firebase test lab
- XCTest, Espresso
- Google cloud functions
Of course we would be even happier if youhave a great interest in either health & fitness or food.
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that you might not know:
- Passion.Actions speak louder than words ever have. Every day, Lifesummers show the passion and dedication that has seen us climb to the very top. Our including culture encourages experimentation, helping us all learn and grow.
- Trust.We built our culture upon trust,which means more freedom to suggest, champion and lead. This also means far greater personal responsibility - and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It works because we trust each other.
- Diversity.Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a rich mix of cultures, world views and working styles - this is more than your average tech gig: these different perspectives make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance.We want you to be happy - so go ahead! Talk food and health, exercise with others, live life and most of all, laugh! Learn what works for you and use that to help everyone.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be your next workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.