- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Tele Radio
Tele Radio develops, manufactures and markets radio control systems for industrial use. The company was founded in Lysekil, Sweden in 1955 and has since expanded into the Tele Radio Group. Headquartered in Gothenburg with subsidiaries in Europe, USA and in Asia. In addition to our subsidiaries we have dealerships and partners all over the world. Learn more about us at http://www.tele-radio.com.
We are looking for a full stack web application developer who will manage and develop our web based in-house tools. You will be part of an international and growing team of developers.
• A passion for technology
• Knowledge of frameworks such as Django, Flask, Laravel or such
• Relevant education within IT or experience working as a developer
• The ability to work in small teams and also independently
• Self-driven, able to take your own responsibility
• Fluent English language, both written and verbal
• Java (Spring Boot framework)
• Linux server management and operations
• Docker, Jenkins, AWS
• Mobile application
• GIT, or any other version control system
• Interacting with embedded devices
• Swedish language
Why Tele Radio?
• Interesting products means challenging
projects to work on.
• Industrial remote controls are an industry with
interesting problems that need solving.
• Develop in your OS of choice; Windows or Linux
• Technical oriented organization.
• We are a small company. You can be seen and
heard, and have an opportunity to impact the
product you work on.
• We are growing so come and grow with us!
Please, send your application to [email protected] at latest 2019-03-11