- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
Atomus business is growing. We are specialists who love using technology to solve problems, and we help our clients with innovative solutions every day. Building a passionate working culture along the way and we are proud of this culture. Over the next few years, we will create many job opportunities.
Atomus strives to become one of leading consultancy firms in Sweden. We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Software Development is no exception!
What you will do
Atomus software engineers develop the next-generation products. We need our employees to understand our customers, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
• Bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, large-scale system design, data storage/processing, security, artificial intelligence, UI design and mobile development
• Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest
• Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale ,design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it!
• Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
• Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles.
Who you are
• Atomus is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Atomus to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Atomus we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
• 8+ years of software development experience one or more general purpose programming languages
• Strong problem solving ability
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English or Swedish
• Experience with Linux environments
• Use of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins or Concourse
• Hands-on experience with Containers and related technologies
• Cloud automation experience with cloud providers. Prefered AWS
• Experience with infrastructure as code using tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
You might also have
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
How to apply
Send over a CV in English or Swedish.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. You'll help play an important role in taking Atomus to the next level.
Andra webbjobb i Ospecificerad arbetsort
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Ospecificerad arbetsort just nu.