- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our client we are looking for a Senior Tester I0T with azure competence.
• You are comfortable in using tools like Python, Pester, Appium, Selenium, Postman and other common tools and test automation frameworks.
• You have knowledge of at least one test framework which could be used for acceptance testing of infrastructure and applications by using the Gherkin syntax.
• You have experience of DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and understand how that affects testing and quality assurance.
• You have a general knowledge of Azure, especially Azure Data Factory and Azure storage solutions.
• You have a solid previous experience of manual, exploratory and automated testing.
• You need to have broad technical skills and be quick to learn new tools, technologies and applications.
• Previous experience from big data migrations and database testing is highly valued.
Strong communication skills, ability to highlight key issues and to communicate them to management and customers.
- Team player, with leadership skills.
- Business mindset and flexibility
- Proficiency in English is required
Cubane Solutions AB is a young and dynamic IT Consulting Company that provides English speaking niche expertise to clients with requirement in Information Technology in Swedish market. We attract, recruit, and retain the most knowledgeable and passionate professionals, and we provide a collaborative culture that enables them to thrive professionally and personally. We are passionate about helping you to get connected with the best companies in the marketplace and find an opportunity that is a great match for your individual needs.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Wordpress utvecklare
- Student som vill jobba extra som utvecklare inom C# .NET
- Starta din karriär som systemutvecklare hos Giesecke+Devrient
- Applikationsspecialist / Application Specialist till Axfood IT
- DevOps Engineer to join Swedish deep tech in Stockholm