- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we’re looking for brilliant people to join our digital transformation journey in Sweden. Do you have an interest in technology and like new and exciting challenges regarding service optimization and great customer experiences? Do you have a sense of humor and prefer seeking solutions rather than pointing out problems? Then, please keep on reading.
We are transforming
At Telenor we are accelerating our digital transformation. In the Fixed and Mobile Convergence Tribe, we are building a new, modern and fast-paced software development organization with the goal to build backend API:s to support a smooth customer journey. To make this happen, we are working with some of the best build tools and modern technologies.
What you’ll do
As a developer you’ll embark on a digitalization journey as one of the key players in one of our fast-moving squads within the FMC Tribe. Working with some of the best build tools and modern technologies, your task is to support the squad in delivering to production. You’ll be creating the API:s and microservices that will be at the heart of things in the digitalization of our customer journey. We also want to encourage our developers to participate in activities such as pair-programming, mob-programming, and being open to code-reviewing to create code of the highest quality. You’ll join an agile squad of about 6 developers who’re working in a knowledge-sharing environment. Each squad has an Scrum Master, a Product Owner and a Solution Architect. You’ll therefore have great technical support while also having freedom to influence the work.
Who are you
You have at least 3 years of experience as a developer and a relevant post-secondary education. We believe that you’re interested in refactoring and clean code, and that you’re good at communicating and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
Your technical experience include Java, Spring Boot, relational databases, Git, Scrum and Maven. It is also a bonus if you have experience working with DevOps and CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins), Oracle, TDD and experience building integration projects in API:s.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you’ll be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you’ll get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is not a problem as long as your squad is happy and your work gets done.
* A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more.
* The possibility to continuously deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Come join us now
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Hanna Svanholt, [email protected]. Please do not send your CV via email as these will not be evaluated.
Good to know
* According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
* Location: Stockholm
* Please apply today as we are evaluating and interviewing candidates continuously