- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Is your head in the cloud? Do you have a passion for backend development? Great, we might have the challenge for you! Were currently looking for a developer for our Cloud Platform Team to join our office in Stockholm. If this feels like a description of you - come join us!
As a Cloud Platform Developer you will be a vital part of the Viaplay and work in a diverse position building the service platform for the rest of the organisation. Our team designs, builds and iterates our highly available, low maintenance and scalable platform based on a microservice architecture, hosted in AWS. If you are a real tech savvy person like us, youll fit right in!
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
• Software development and automating for reproducibility and predictability
• Development of build and continuous deployment systems
• Conduct R&D and create proof of concepts to find new and innovative ways to leverage the service platform to help bring value to the customers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We think you are currently working as a Backend Developer, DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer with relevant experience. You have knowledge of software development in a variety of languages but still continue to learn and develop your personal skillset. A dedication to testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices and supporting workflows are also highly valued. We believe it is important to be curious by nature and that you not only work with tech but also see it as a hobby.
• Experience of working with complex problems in a cloud environment
• Worked with AWS in production
• Solid experience of programming in Python and familiarity with programming in Node.js, Java or PHP
• Strong interest in continuous deployment, automation and other efficient workflow-oriented practices
• Understanding of microservice architecture
• Server-side experience with Linux
• Infrastructure as code mindset
• Experience with Docker for enterprise usage patterns
• Container management, for instance Kubernetes, EC2 Container Service
• Deployment and configuration management tools, ex. Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Terraform and AWS CloudFormation
• Experience working as Scrum Master
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at [email protected].
NORDIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (NENT GROUP) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if youre selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT GROUP is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.