- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We work with data science, control systems and software development. Our assignments contain challenges at the highest technical level and in our engineers you’ll find analytical minds, inventive souls and a can-do attitude.
What drives us is a passion for technology and a genuine commitment to people. This is manifested in our open-minded atmosphere, informal culture, and that we prioritize skills above background.
We are located in Gothenburg (HQ), Lund, Linköping and Stockholm. http://www.combine.se
Due to high customer demand we need to strengthen our Data Science team in Lund with additional machine learning developers.
Areas of Interest
Data science, machine learning, deep learning, data analysis, data engineering, quantitative methods, computing, applied statistics, applied mathematics.
The engineers we are looking for thrive as a team players, and have a genuine interest in machine learning, data analysis, statistics and mathematics. If you are one of them, you have built a sufficiently good programming base (preferably in Python and/or R) which allows you to learn and test ideas by yourself.
As a machine learning developer at Combine you are tasked with building quantitative models out of data, setting and verifying the assumptions for the models, testing and maintaining models, and choosing data collection strategies and instruments. In order to succeed with the machine learning you are also required to perform extensive data analysis work. You know which things can go south very quickly when the underlying assumptions for a model are no longer valid, and is responsible for clearly communicating to the team what those assumptions are.
We offer you the possibilities to work with global customers that is world leading in their fields. Working with customers from different sectors and industries ensures that your capabilities as a data scientist are always evolving. To assist in your daily work you have high performance team colleagues and in-house powerful computational servers at your fingertips.
• M.Sc. or Ph.D. in engineering with a focus on one or more of the following disciplines; statistics, mathematics, computer science, applied physics, mechatronics, electrical/electronic/nuclear engineering
• Fluent English
• Experience in Python or R
• At least one year of work experience in the field
• Hands on experience running ML on local computational servers
• Cloud Services (Azure/AWS)
• Experience from working in teams
• Customer-oriented experience
• Experience with community projects (Github, GitLab, StackExchange community, etc)
• You like having fun!
• You respect and trust your team as much as your own knowledge.
• You shoot for the stars, yet can gracefully land on the moon if needed.
• You learn on your own, yet you ask for help when you need to.
• You don't take all statements for facts: when reason exists, you verify ground truths and communicate your findings to those concerned.
Applications are ongoing!
Simon Yngve +46 723 - 27 55 81
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Developer Team Lead, SaaS product
- Software Developer Trainee
- Senior Web Developer (frontend/full stack)
- Embedded-utvecklare, Network Audio på Axis Communications, New Business
- Embedded software developer – Axis Communications, Network Door Stations...