- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DFP Group AB (Record Union) is working with CMIND in this recruitment.
Record Union is looking for a Front-End Developer to take on a crucial role in their growing development team. This role will land you right in the middle of an exciting and evolving industry – The music-technology industry.
Record Union runs a distribution platform that puts artists’ music on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play and many more. We create artist opportunities through our partnerships, music expertise and data science. Our vision is to democratize the music industry!
As a front end developer at Record Union you will be responsible for setting up the front-end architecture in an engineering focused culture.
• Strong experience developing Single Page Applications.
• Experience with Angular.js, React.js, Backbone.js or similar
• End to end CI/CD workflow including testing frameworks.
• Experience with laying out client side architecture.
• Experience with prototyping and wireframing tools (e.g. Balsamiq).
Nice to have:
• Interest in functional programming (reactive), ELM.
• UX design experience.
• Some back-end experience.
• A passion for music.
Cmind AB is a recruitment company that is now looking for the next talent to join Record Union, an exciting product company located in central Stockholm. Record Union runs a platform, creating an opportunity for artists to distribute their music through partnerships, music expertise and data science, with the vision to democratise the music industry!
What Record Union can offer you:
• Be part of one of the most exciting and dynamic industries
• Lots of responsibilities and influence on our platform
• Very skilled co-workers with a great passion for music
• An amazing office with our own music studio
• Lots of music events