- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Security, Software Development / Engineering, Web Technology
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
docker, ansible, devops
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is the market leader in network video. We invented the world’s first network camera back in 1996 and we’ve been innovators in video surveillance ever since - increasing the security of millions of people worldwide and helping to meet the growing need for a smarter, safer world. The majority of Axis’ sales are generated by the video product area; network cameras, application software, video encoders and accessories.
We are now looking for a Software/DevOps Engineer to join our Tools team within the Platform and Aftermarket Services organization.
THE TOOLS TEAM
We develop and maintain the tools to compile, test, and publish the software that goes into Axis’ products. We strive to improve developers’ productivity and relieve them of mundane tasks by providing a continuous integration pipeline that builds and tests their changes on dozens of Axis cameras in our labs and makes it easy for them to analyze any test failures.
We have a close relationship with stakeholders throughout the organization so that the build and test environment we provide supports how they want to work.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will develop software to support Axis’ R&D organization and maintain the entire tools infrastructure enabling fast development and integration of software.
In detail you will:
- Provide highly available, scalable, automated and supported tools and services using technologies like Docker and Ansible
- Drive continuous improvement of tools, infrastructure and methodologies
- Perform troubleshooting and support our engineers
- Be a part of the open source communities of our tools
- Have the possibility to be an evangelist for your own ideas and changes
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Someone who is eager to learn and can’t resist making life better for your co-workers by identifying issues and possible improvements, dissecting them and providing a way forward.
Qualification and experience:
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar)
- Software deployment on Linux infrastructure
- Docker or similar containerization technology
- Ansible or similar provisioning/deployment technology (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc)
- Orchestration technology (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc)
- Experience of Amazon EC2 or similar cloud infrastructure services
- Large scale software integration
- Skilled in Python and automated testing
- Proficiency in English
Bonus if you have extra skills:
- IT infrastructure (network, storage, configuration, deployment, virtualization)
- Great knowledge of and interest in tools and methodologies
- Contribution to open source communities
- Experience with Artifactory
- Jenkins experience
- Java development
- Fluency in Swedish
WHAT AXIS CAN DO FOR YOU?
This is a great opportunity to use and develop your skills as part of an exciting, successful organization that is already the world leader in network video. You will work with technologically advanced products in a team of experienced engineers. In exchange for your dedication Axis can offer you an innovative and global environment where you can develop both as a professional and as an individual.
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
READY TO ACT?
Ready to join the world’s best tools team?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. Would you like to grow with us?
For more information please contact Roger Pettersson or Magnus Bäck at phone +46 46 272 1800 (switchboard)
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.